On Line Waiver Must Be Completed Before
Attending. Click Here To Download Waiver
* Physically strong enough to pull your own weight
which you will know exactly once you stand our our
* Arrive 30 minutes before your flight time
with wavier filled out
* Minimum age 10 and 70lbs to 250lbs
allowed on Zip Line
(You must prove your weight on our scale)
* Everyone is required to pass an
alcohol breathalyser and stand on a scale to verify
weight. You don’t prove it you lose it.
* Under age 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Must sign our waiver prior to participation
* You must be in moderate to good health
and be able to climb stairs and
rock wall inclines.
* You must have the strength to slow yourself
using a glove to create friction
on the cable. Zip Line Only
* Must wear closed toe shoes on the course.
* Long hair must be tied back (like in a ponytail).
* No dangling jewelry
* No Skirts, yes we have had a lady show up in a skirt!
* Use the bathroom when you arrive,
before you are in the harness.
Zero Tolerance Test for
alcohol consumption. Don’t
drink within 12 hours
before your tour or you
risk failing the test.
Photo of you failing may
appear on line! Just kidding
OPEN DAILY 7 DAYS A WEEK
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED 24 HOUR IN ADVANCE
FLY ON MONDAY MAY 27TH AT 50% OFF COACH
Coach Class Zip Line: $89 Per Person
Includes: 10 line flight
200ft to 600ft in length routes. Must prove your weight on our digital scale.
Age 10 70lbs min 250lbs max.
Click here to download our waiver before attending.
Upgrade to First Class Zip Line: $15 Per Person
If you purchased a Coach Class ticket from us or a daily deal voucher you
can upgrade to the full 14 line flight route that add runs up to 850ft long.
Example: Living Social, Groupon, Deal Saver, Daily Deal, etc. Must call to
reserve this upgrade before you arrive. Must “Fly” before promotional value
expiration date on voucher.
Click here to download our on line waiver before attending.
TWO FOR ONE TUESDAY
MUST BOOK BY PHONE. If you buy on line we will not
refund the tickets!
Tactical Outdoor Laser Tag
Experience high tech tactical laser combat! It’s like playing Call of Duty in
real life. Visit www.KerseyValleyLaserTag.com for more Group Rate Options.
Corporate Attraction Discounts
Companies with 100+ employees qualify for our corporate attraction
discount program. Please call for more information. 336-802-1962 ext 204
Employee Rewards Program
Companies with 25+ employees qualify for our employee rewards program.
Please call for more information. 336-802-1962 ext 204
WHAT TO DO AND WEAR
CAUTION: AVOID HEAT STROKE - DRINK WATER ALL DAY LONG
* Have plenty of energy, do not fly on an empty stomach.
* Drink water well before and during your flight to get hydrated.
* Prove your weight on our digital scale. Age 10 70lbs min and 250lbs max
* Wear loose layers according to weather.
* Must wear closed toe shoes on the course. Avoid spandex
* Drink Machine takes $2 for Gatorade or water.
* Bring a water bottle carrier or cargo pockets
CANCELLATION POLICY: NO REFUNDS: If you cancel your
reservation within 48 hours before your scheduled tour time your tickets will
be put on hold. Your tickets are valid until they expire as noted on your
certificate or up to one year from purchased date if purchased from Kersey
Valley directly. If we close due to weather or other unforeseeable condition,
we will put your tickets on hold. If you are taking a zip line tour and are late,
you will not receive a refund, rain check or be able to join your tour. We do
expect you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved time if taking part in
the zip line or laser tag events. If you need to change the number of
people attending it should be done at least 48 hours before your tour.
Should you not make your scheduled date your charge will not be refunded.
* If you are allergic to bee stings carry an Epipen
* Do not fly on an empty stomach
* Must be able to pull your own weight.
* Must prove your weight on our scale. 70lbs to 250lbs required
* Must be able to climb 8 flights of stairs without passing out
* Consider yourself in good physical shape
* Pregnant or think you may be pregnant do not ride
* Have an existing heart condition do not ride
* Under the influence of alcohol, or drugs that may impair do not fly
* Have any recent or recurring injuries or muscular skeletal
disorders don’t ride. No soft casts or recent surgeries
* All participates must be able to take direction and retain instruction.
* This is not a roller coaster where you are just luggage, you
are expected to be in good physical condition to be able to participate.
* You have to apply pressure with a glove to slow you down
* If you suffer from Asthma make sure you carry along your inhaler
Other Items to Know:
Smoking is not permitted on the entire property.
Alcohol use prior to arrival and during the tour is not allowed. Illegal drug
use is strictly prohibited. Bring 4 quarters for lockers if you need to store
your valuables. We are not responsible for your items left on the ground.
Kids under 18 must have parent present to sign wavier. Vending machines
available during tours, bring dollar bills if you want to buy a drink at these
tour stops. Bring your own water or cameras, both are allowed to be taken
Attention: Living Social and Groupon Customers
Expired Vouchers can be extended for $45.00 Coach. If your total is
not zero at checkout when entering voucher codes call our office.
We strongly suggest you book your flight as soon as possible. Must “Fly”
before your voucher expires. Enter your voucher number as the coupon on
our on-line reservation system. Click on the “Make An On-line Reservation”
above. Use one code at a time. To upgrade to First Class you must call our
office to book 24 hours in advance.
Call us for custom
gift certificates we mail to you or
click bow above to purchase.